Mid-Century West German Vase By Scheurich
A wonderful and desirable Mid-Century West German vase produced in the 1960's by Scheurich Keramik. The vase features the "Fat Lava" style in pottery. Fat Lava refers specifically to a type of thick clear glazes that gives some pottery a lava-like look. The Fat Lava style became an Interior Design classic due to beauty and whimsy. This vase features a matte gloss glaze throughout. Starting with a beautiful brown bottom that reaches up to a vibrant red wave-like ring in the middle. The red has tan stripping in lava above and below it. Finished with a narrowing of the body, in brown, at the top opening. A great vase that can be used throughout the home for flowers or in an entrance, foyer or hallway to add fun and whimsy when you enter. This is shape number 205-32.
|Width = Depth||4.5"|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.