Model 138 Mid-Century Teak Armchairs By Finn Juhl For France And Son
A pair of truly stunning Model 138 Mid-Century teak armchairs designed by Finn Juhl for France and Son. Dating to the 60's this pair of teak armchairs epitomizes Juhl's wonderful design style. An organically shaped open frame is upholstered in the original soft rose Kvadrat. The frame is solid teak rising from the curved legs to the smooth curved arms. This provides a nice design contrast with the upholstery. The arms, seat and back rest curve and angle perfectly to the body. Making these chairs extremely comfortable. The seat and back rest seem to float as they sit off the frame with brass fittings. The wood frame has been carefully sanded and oiled to bring out the beauty of the wood. The fantastic upholstery was in great shape and has been professionally cleaned. A truly wonderful lounge chair for those looking to kick back and relax with friends and family or grab a glass of wine and a book and curl up. Danish Modern armchairs like these are sought after for their unparalleled beauty and comfort.
Additional of note:
- Priced individually and sold as a pair. Please add 2 to your cart.
- Rose Kvadrat not your colour? Ask us for an upholstery quote.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize the upholstery.
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION & RESTORATION REPORT:
- The exposed solid teak frame is in excellent condition. The wood has been professionally cleaned, conditioned and oiled. However both chairs retain the original finish.
- The original rose Kvadrat fabric upholstery is clean and presentable. It has some sun fading.