Model 145 Mid-Century Teak Dining Chairs By Alf Aarseth For Gustav Bahus
A pair of Model 145 Mid-Century teak dining chairs by Alf Aarseth for Gustav Bahus. Elegantly contoured, the solid teak frame exudes quality and craftsmanship. The thick teak backrest blends in smoothly into the uprights. These then branch out under the seat and connect to the front stretcher in the characteristic Ostervig design cue. Exceptionally crafted so that there are no unsightly screws, brackets or end caps. Professionally upholstered in a gorgeous mustard coloured Maharam fabric with new high grade foam. They are the embodiment of spectacular Danish Modern design. These would be exceptional as head of table chairs or as desk chairs. Completely strong & sturdy while being beautiful & comfortable. Stamped.
Additional of note:
- Priced by chair/ individually; sold as a pair. Add 2 to your cart.
- Use these as exquisite head of table chairs or if you are looking for 4? Pair these with our Mid-Century Teak And Oak Dining Chairs for Brande Mobelfabrik, which are shown in in the last photos.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The wood has been professionally restored.
- Professionally reupholstered in a mustard Maharam.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.