Model 16 Mid-Century Teak Dining Chairs By Johannes Andersen
A set of 6 Model 16 Mid-Century teak dining chairs designed by Johannes Andersen for Uldum. Comfort and style meet perfectly in this late 50'- early 60's Danish Modern design from one of the masters of the movement. The frames are solid teak and sturdy with amazing colour, grain pattern and subtle details. Notice the elegant curved solid teak backrest which is supported by the round, tapered rear leg. The backrest extends downwards to the front legs creating an "A frame" design when viewed from the side. The solid teak back curves in 3 dimensions providing ample support. Making this an incredibly well constructed and comfortable chair. The organically designed frame is open yet extremely strong and sturdy. Extremely comfortable, strong, stylish and in wonderful condition. Single owner who cherished them for 60+ years. Stamped with the Uldum and
Additional of note:
- Priced individually. Sold as a set of 6. Please add 6 to your cart.
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The wood has been professionally cleaned, conditioned and oiled but retains the original finish.
- All 6 have been professionally reupholstered using new foam and easy maintenance black leatherette.
Priced individually and sold as a set of 6. Please add 6 to your cart.