Model 205, Mid-Century Teak Dining Chairs By TH. Harlev For Farstrup Stolefabrik
Model 205, Mid-Century African teak dining chairs by TH. Harlev for Farstrup Stolefabrik. Dating from 1958, these are from one of the unheralded masters of Danish Modern design. Single owner and as is obvious, exceptionally cared for. The distinctly minimalist design of the frames is highlighted by the unique angled elements that join the backrest to the rest of the frame. The deeply contoured backrest provides tons of ergonomic comfort. While the spot where the backrest meets the A Frame/ leg forms the perfect armrest. These are the perfect chair if you want to savour great conversation with family and friends over a lovingly prepared meal. Similar to the work of the exceptional Kai Kristiansen, the back legs flare inward slightly and are reminiscent of Kristiansen's Model #31 chairs. The dark African teak is simply gorgeous and contrasts nicely by the original black upholstery. Strong sturdy and comfortable these are coveted by diners and collectors world wide. These chairs would be a wonderful addition to any home or even a stylish office setting.
Additional of note:
- Only 4 available. Priced individually, sold in pairs
- Looking for 6? Pair 2 or 4 of these with Danish Modern A Frame Dining Chairs In African Teak.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear on the wood.
- The original black leatherette has been professionally cleaned and is in excellent condition.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.
Priced individually; Sold in pairs.