Model 210 Mid-Century Teak and Beech Dining Chairs By Farstrup
A fabulous set of 8 Model 210 Mid-Century teak and beech dining chairs by Farstup Mobelfabrik. Accessible Danish Modern classics. Designed and manufactured in the late 60's through late 70's by Farstrup. The frames of these chairs are shaped from solid beech wood. This gives them ample strength. While the backrests are made of laminated, steam bent teak plywood. These chairs have the perfect balance of curves and straight, defined edges. The cross bracing adds visual interest while providing ample structural support. The tapered legs and curved lines not only enhance the look and profile, but make this one of the most comfortable dining chairs produced.
Additional of note:
- Looking for an 8th? Add the Johannes Andersen BA 113 teak armchair. See last picture for details or click link above.
- Priced individually and sold as a set of 7. Please add 7 to your cart.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In very good condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear. The wood on each of the chairs has been professionally cleaned, conditioned and oiled, but retains the original finish.
- The upholstery on all 7 chairs is in excellent condition.