Model 31 Dining Chairs By Kai Kristiansen In Genuine Leather
8 truly stunning Model 31 dining chairs by Kai Kristiansen in genuine leather/ The design for these solid African teak dining chairs date from 1956 and were manufactured by Schou Andersen Møbelfabrik. All 8 have been professionally reupholstered in supple black, whole grain leather. The distinctly minimalist design of the frames is highlighted by the unique angled elements that join the backrest to the rest of the frame. The deeply curved and padded backrest provides ample ergonomic comfort. While acting as an armrest without taking up the space. This allows the chairs to tuck in further than a traditional armchair. These are the perfect chair if you want to savour great conversation with family and friends over a wonderful meal. The back legs flare inward slightly and are reminiscent of Kristiansen's Model #42 chairs. The wood is gorgeous and works well with the new black full aniline leather upholstery. These chairs would be a wonderful addition to any home or or even a stylish office setting.
Additional of note:
- Priced individually; sold as a set of 8. Please add 8 to your cart
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear on the wood.
- The wood has been professionally cleaned, conditioned and polished.
- Professionally reupholstered with full aniline black leather.
- New soy based foam and seat strapping.