Model 39 Mid-Century Teak Dining Chairs by Henry Rosengren Hansen
6 wonderful "model 39", Mid-Century teak dining chairs by Henry Rosengren Hansen. Designed by Henry Rosengren Hansen and manufactured in the 60's by Brande Møbelindustri in Denmark these chairs are highly sought after Danish Modern classics. The sculptural, solid teak frames feature deep rich colour and an elegant sculptural backrest. Handsome, sturdy and unbelievably comfortable. The beauty of these chairs is how open they are. enabling and unobstructed view. One of Rosengren Hansen's most enduring designs. Each one is stamped with the Brande Møbelindustri stamp under the dust covers. These chairs exhibit craftsmanship that elevates them to usable works of art.
Additional of note:
- Priced individually, sold as a set of 6. Please add 6 to your cart.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear on the wood. The frames have been cleaned conditioned and oiled, but retain the original finish.
- The original upholstery is in very good condition with extremely minimal wear. So it has been retained. New upholstery is available at additional cost.