Model 801 Danish Modern Staved Teak Surfboard Cheese Tray
A stunning large Model 801 Danish Modern staved teak cheese tray by Jens Quistgaard and manufactured for Dansk in the 60's. This tray is composed of solid teak strips that have been butt joined and glued then steam bent. New glued were developed for this series of products. The combination of glues and joinery made the products water proof. The tray has a comfortable oval, incorporated handles on each end. Nicely compact and open in styling. The perfect mix of ingenious design and quality craftsmanship. The gorgeous teak construction features truly beautiful grain pattern and colour throughout. The organic curves balance the straight lines. True Scandinavian Modern Design - A very simple piece that will not take up a ton of room or feel too heavy yet has multiple uses. Use this as an elegant serving tray or cheeseboard would also be ideal for a display stand. Stamped.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION & RESTORATION REPORT:
- In very good condition with one chip.
- The entire item has been cared for and oiled with food grade butcher block oil.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.