Model AT 314 Danish Modern Teak Dining Table By Hans Wegner
When art became furniture. Simply stunning, this Model AT 314 Danish Modern teak dining table by Hans Wegner was designed for Andreas Tuck in the early 1950's. Featuring a teak top with oak sabre legs and an elegant brass structural support. The table can easily extend due to the 2 drop leaves on either end. The AT 314 is the largest and most rare of the "300 series" tables done as a collaboration between the design master Hans Wegner and noted manufacturer Andreas Tuck. Gorgeous deep rich colour and exceptional grain pattern on the entire table. Single owners who purchased it new in the 50's. This table has seen many important events over the last 70 years and is ready for the next 70+! Without the leaves, it sits 6 comfortably. It easily extends to seat 9 with one leaf raised and 12 comfortably with both leaves raised. Elegant due to the combination of thin, open design and the beauty of the wood and metal. This would be spectacular as the centrepiece of an open concept home or perhaps for those who want a boardroom table that will set your business apart when important clients visit. Either way this rare, Mid-Century Modern extending teak dining table will be something you will never tire of looking at.
|Length||74.75"; 98.25"; 122"|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition. The entire table has been professionally refinished in house to an extremely high standard.
- The brass structural support has been polished.