Model AT 40 Danish Modern Teak Nesting Tables By Hans Wegner
When art became furniture. Simply stunning, this set of 3 Model AT 40 Danish Modern teak dining table by Hans Wegner was designed for Andreas Tuck in the early 1950's. Featuring a solid teak top with European oak legs and cross bracing. The tops are truly stunning with exceptional old growth teak, with gorgeous colour and grain pattern. Each smaller table pulls out from within the next larger table for added surface space when needed. When done, simply push them back in for space saving storage! Solid, sturdy and solid wood throughout. As with all great design, these tables are form meeting function. Use them as a side table and pull the others out when needed. Alternatively leave them pulled out and use them as a coffee table. Stamped on the underside. Beautiful and practical with clean lines typical of great Mid-Century Modern furniture. Single owners who purchased them new in the 50's.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear.
- All 3 tables have been professionally restored but retain the original finish.