Narrow Danish Mid-Century Teak 12 Drawer Dresser or Change Table
A beautiful narrow Danish Mid-Century teak 12 drawer dresser or change table. Manufactured by HP Hansen in the 70's, this dresser offers an incredible amount of storage via the 12 dovetailed drawers. It's height makes it adaptable for use as a change table. Sitting raised up on a recessed plinth or pedestal base also offers more stability and security. Wonderfully narrow, allowing it to fit seamlessly into even the smallest bedroom. All drawers slide easily. Each drawer has 2 inset solid teak handles. The star of this show is the absolutely stunning colour and teak grain throughout. So many uses for this one item. It would be a truly amazing addition for any bedroom, providing tons of storage. While also ideal as a baby change table. Alternatively place it in your living room as a media unit. Looking for just the right item for your bathroom vanity? This would be a perfect vanity conversion in a stylish bathroom. Even use it as a gorgeous console for the back of your sofa!
Additional of note:
- Matching King/ Queen headboard with side tables and narrow tall 6 drawer dresser also available.
- We have removed the pedestal base and added 4 Wegner style legs
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The entire item has been cleaned and oiled, but remains with the original finish.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.