New Old Stock Mid-Century Danish Teak Sideboard By Clausen & Son
This is a one of a kind item. A new, old stock Mid-Century Danish teak sideboard by Clausen and Son from the 70's. Full of stunning, thoughtful design and craftsmanship. Also called a credenza or buffet. This and many other items were purchased from the estate of a former owner of a noted Toronto based, Scandinavian furniture store which operated from the 50's through 70's. When the store shut down, the owner took the best items with him to his farm. Over the years a few pieces were sold, but there were still a significant number of high quality items left. All items were still in the original packaging and crates. This is a once in a lifetime item. Stunning teak hue and exceptional colour and grain pattern typical of great Danish manufacturers. It features 3 easy sliding doors and fully finished oak interior. The adjustable interior shelves make this piece perfect for storing your media components or your fine dinner ware. One door slides open to reveal a storage area with chrome uprights for your album collection. The other 2 doors slide open to reveal a large storage areas. Each with their own an adjustable and removable shelf. This is a truly exceptional addition for any dining room or put it in your living area to house your Flat Screen T.V.
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION AND RESTORATION REPORT:
- As this is new old stock, it is in excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear. The item came out of it's box, the wood backer board was hand nailed on and doors put in.
- The item was oiled but retains it's original finish.
- Doors slide smoothly.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.