Niels Moller Model 75 Dining Chairs
A highly desirable set of Niels Moller model #75 dining chairs in teak. These are Danish Mid-Century classics from the 50's. Shaped from solid vibrant teak, these dining chairs are the embodiment of spectacular Danish Modern design. Featuring an organically shaped, solid teak frame with a concave thick solid teak backrest. Characteristic sculpted and tapered legs and curved lines in the seat profile. The chairs are designed by the icon Niels Moller for JL Moller and stamped with the JL Moller stamp. The model #75 chair is one of his most famous and sought after designs. Unlike the model # 71, the model #75 in teak is no longer produced. Likely from the mid to late 1950s. We have 8! of these exceptional chairs.
Additional of note:
- There is a single Model 56 armchair which would pair with these exceptionally.
- Priced individually, sold as a set of 4 or 8
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The original Danish paper cord is strong and sturdy, but has areas of staining.
Priced individually and sold as a set of 4 or 8.