Niels Moller Model 75 Dining Chairs
A set of highly desirable Niels Moller model #75 dining chairs in teak. These are Danish Mid-Century classics from the 50's. Shaped from solid vibrant teak, these dining chairs are the embodiment of spectacular Danish Modern design. Featuring an organically shaped, solid teak frame with a concave thick solid teak backrest. Characteristic sculpted, round tapered legs and curved lines in the seat profile. The chairs are designed by the Mid-Century icon Niels Moller for JL Moller and stamped with the JL Moller stamp. The model 75 chair is one of his most famous and sought after designs. Unlike the model 71, the model 75 in teak is no longer produced. Likely from the mid to late 1950s. We have 6 of these exceptional chairs!
Additional of note:
- Priced individually, sold as a set of 6. Please add 6 to your cart
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The wood has been cleaned, conditioned and oiled. However the original finish remains.
- Brand new Danish paper cord has been professionally applied to all 10 chairs.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.
Priced individually and sold as a set of 4, 6, 8 or 12. Please add 4, 6, 8 or 12 to your cart.