Niels Moller Model 75 Dining Chairs With Upholstery
A highly desirable set of Niels Moller model #75 teak dining chairs with original upholstery. These are true Danish Mid-Century classics from the 50's. Shaped from solid vibrant teak, these teak dining chairs are the embodiment of spectacular Danish Modern design. Featuring an organically shaped, solid teak frame with a concave backrest. Characteristic sculpted and tapered legs and curved lines in the seat back. Designed by Niels Moller for JL Moller and stamped with the JL Moller stamp. The model #75 chair is one of his most famous and sought after designs. Unlike the model # 71, the model #75 is no longer in production. Likely from the 1960s.
Additional of note:
- Priced individually, sold as a set of 4, 6, 8, 10 or 14
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The wood has been clean and conditioned with furniture oil, but remains original.
- The fabric on 2 or the back leatherette chairs have been replaced with a matching black leatherette.
- The fabric on the set with the original grey and off white striped upholstery and foam is in very good condition. It has been professionally cleaned and retained. Stripes not going to work for you? Email us for an upholstery quote.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.
Priced individually; Sold as a set of 4, 6, 8, 10, 14.