Niels Moller Model 75 Dining Chairs With Upholstery
A highly desirable set of Niels Moller model #75 teak dining chairs with a vibrant wine coloured Maharam upholstery. These are true Danish Mid-Century classics from one of the master's of the Danish Modern movement. Shaped entirely from solid vibrant old growth teak, these dining chairs are the embodiment of spectacular Danish Modern design. Featuring an organically shaped, solid teak frame with a concave backrest. Characteristic sculpted, round, tapered legs and curved lines in the seat back. Designed by Niels Moller for JL Moller and stamped with the JL Moller stamp. The Model #75 chair is one of his most famous and sought after designs. Unlike the model # 71 and #77, the model #75 is no longer in production. These date to the early 1960s.
Additional of note:
- Priced individually; Sold as a set of 6. Please add 6 to your cart.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The wood has been clean and conditioned with furniture oil, but remains with the original finish.
- All 6 have new wine coloured Maharam upholstery. The upholstery is in exceptional condition. If this is not going to work for you? Email us for an upholstery quote.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.
Priced individually; Sold as a set of 6.