Niels Moller Model 75 Dining Chairs With Upholstery
A highly desirable set of Niels Moller model #75 teak dining chairs with original upholstery. These are true Danish Mid-Century classics from the 50's. Shaped from solid vibrant teak, these teak dining chairs are the embodiment of spectacular Danish Modern design. Featuring an organically shaped, solid teak frame with a concave backrest. Characteristic sculpted and tapered legs and curved lines in the seat back. Designed by Niels Moller for JL Moller and stamped with the JL Moller stamp. The model #75 chair is one of his most famous and sought after designs. Unlike the model # 71, the model #75 is no longer in production. Likely from the 1960s.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The wood has been clean and conditioned with furniture oil, but remains with the original finish.
- All 8 have new black leatherette. If this is not going to work for you? Email us for an upholstery quote.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.
Priced individually; Sold as a pair.