Norwegian Mid-Century Teak Accent Table
A truly stunning Norwegian Mid-Century teak accent or coffee table. Designed to work either as a compact coffee table or in a corner between 2 sofas! manufactured in the 1960's, this is beautiful compact table. Featuring rare old growth teak construction with a streamlined & open design, so characteristic of this period. This table has such an organic design. Smooth rounded corners, lovely tall tapered solid teak legs and a deep rich colour and variegation. A gorgeous addition to any living room. It would also be a statement piece in a sophisticated waiting room. Sitting raised up on 4 solid teak, tapered legs. Wonderfully proportioned, this will fit anywhere and be the centre piece of the environment.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In very good condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. See pictures for details.
- The entire item has been professionally restored but retains the original finish.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.