Norwegian Mid-Century Teak Free Standing Wall Unit
Looking for an extremely easy to assemble, yet gorgeous storage option? This Norwegian Mid-Century teak free standing wall unit is the perfect modular storage option. The vertical structure is composed of 3 Burmese teak "h" shaped upright pieces. 2 storage box units sit anywhere you desire. One storage box has 2 sliding doors which cover a generous storage area within the box. While the other has 4 drawers and a storage area covered by a sliding door. Included are 4 shelves. Two with backing and two are solid teak and open backed. All items are modular and can be positioned to your needs. The top of the box units, function as additional shelving for even more storage! Incredibly elegant, yet open. Wonderfully narrow so as to not be obtrusive. The unit provides endless storage options, while maintaining a sense of openness in your room. Made in Norway in the late 50's- early 60's. Use it in your office as a bookshelf. Hang your TV on the wall, in the open space and it would be a stunning media cabinet. It would also be equally comfortable functioning as a sideboard in a dining room.
- 3 teak uprights
- 4 Shelves: two 8" shelves with backing and two 8" solid teak open shelves
- 1 sliding door storage cabinet: 15" deep x 31.5" wide X 17" high.
- 1 three drawer and sliding door storage cabinet: 15" deep X 31.5" wide X 17 high
DIMENSIONS (total unit):
W = 64"
H = 80"
D = 16.5"
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear.
Blanket wrap or white glove delivery is available to every major Canadian city.