Norwegian Mid-Century Teak Side Table Or Magazine Rack By Bruksbo
An iconic Norwegian Mid-Century teak side table or magazine rack by Bruksbo/ Bagn Mobelindustri from the 60's. Featuring a beautiful teak top with a shelf on one side and a solid wood dovetailed drawer on the other. The solid teak legs form an inverted U. This side table has a retro, atomic look and conveniently sits on easy roll casters. Great for spaces of all sizes especially open concept living spaces and lofts. The perfect mix of great atomic design and Danish Modern craftsmanship. The gorgeous teak construction features truly beautiful grain pattern and a lighter colour. While the solid teak legs provide a nice contrast. The shelf is nicely sized and is ideal for magazine's/ books/ iPad's. Alternatively use this for your TV and media box.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION AND RESTORATION REPORT:
- In very good condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The entire item was professionally restored but retains the original finish.
- There has been some sun fade and areas that are slightly darker on the top from where decor sat. It is our experience that with sun exposure and time this will dissipate.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.