Open Back Danish Mid-Century Teak Dining Chairs
An elegant set of open back Danish Mid-Century teak dining chairs. These date to Denmark from the late 60's. Single owner for their entire lifetime.
Featuring an elegantly bent and curved, higher seat back that is open in design and beautiful craftsmanship in the woodwork on the solid teak frame. Everywhere your eye moves you see a subtle detail and it is these subtle details that make these chairs special. The strong and sturdy solid teak frames provide a nice contrast to the elegant off-white seat fabric. The seats were recently upholstered with new foam and new off-white Kvadrat fabric. These are exceptionally comfortable dining chairs, yet the open back manages to maintain the line of sight in any room. The exceptional old growth teak grain pattern and colour on the frames brings beauty and warmth into any room. There are 2 versions. 4 with 2 ribs on the backrest and slightly shorter in the back. The other 2 have 3 curved ribs in the backrest and are slightly higher in the back. The upholstery brings these together as a wonderful set of 6. The perfect dining chairs to host your next great meal with friends and family.
Additional of note:
- Priced individually. Sold as a set of 4 + 2. Please add 4 of the 2 rib backs and 2 of the 3 rib backs to your cart.
2 Rib Backrest
3 Rib Backrest
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. All chairs are strong and sturdy.
- New foam and off white Kvadrat fabric.
- The frames have been cleaned, conditioned and oiled, but retain the original finish.