Original R Huber Lounge Chair
A stunning original Canadian Mid-Century R Huber lounge chair. Manufactured in Toronto in the late 60's - late 70's by R Huber & Co. This chair is a great example of great Canadian Mid-Century design. R Huber’s products were manufactured in Toronto but the design was done in various Scandinavian countries. Featuring stunning solid teak accents on the arms and legs. The chair is covered in the original soft oatmeal upholstery with brand new foam in the seat and back cushion. The fan shaped back cushion adds a bit of design sophistication while giving those who prefer a higher back some head support. Exceptionally comfortable, yet wonderful to look at with the solid teak accents on the arms and legs. Due to it's compact overall size, this Danish Modern styled lounge chair is perfect for almost any room in your home. Perfect in a living room or a den. Alternatively, put it in a reading nook or bedroom and keep it to yourself.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION & RESTORATION REPORT:
- In very good condition with minor age appropriate wear on the wood.
- The frame has been carefully cleaned, conditioned and oiled but retains the original finish.
- The chair has new foam in the seat and back cushions with original soft Oatmeal fabric which is also in excellent condition. The fabric has been professionally cleaned.