Pair Of Danish Mid-Century Teak Side Tables By Arne Hovmand-Olsen
A pair of iconic Danish Mid-Century teak side tables by Arne Hovmand-Olsen from the 60's. Featuring a beautiful teak "surfboard" top and a lower cane shelf. The solid teak legs form an inverted "U". This side table has a retro, atomic look due to the raised surfboard style sides and shape. Great for spaces of all sizes especially open concept living spaces and loft condos. The perfect mix of great atomic design and Danish Modern craftsmanship. The gorgeous solid teak construction features truly beautiful grain pattern and colour on the top. The top seems to float as it sits on 4 brass dowels. While the solid teak legs are slightly darker and provide a nice contrast. The shelf is nicely sized and is ideal for storage of magazine's/ books/ iPad's. Alternatively use this for your TV and media components.
Additional of note:
- Priced individually, sold as a pair. Please add 2 to your cart.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION AND RESTORATION REPORT:
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. Both tables have been cleaned, conditioned and oiled but they retain the original finish.
- Both tables have had their cane professionally replaced.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.