Pair Of Mid-Century Ceramic Table Lamps With Barrel Shades
Stunning Pair of Mid-Century ceramic table lamps with new custom barrel shades. Dating from the late 60's this pair of lamps exhibits beautiful workmanship on the intricate ceramic body. The body is a combination of unglazed "fat lava" style pottery and beautifully crafted concentric circular patterns. The patterns are done in white, brown and gold. The body sits on a solid teak base which has felt on the underside to protect your furniture. Beautiful, classic combination of teak and ceramic.
Additional of note:
- Priced individually; sold as a pair. Please add 2 to your cart.
- Light bulb not included. Takes up to a 100W standard/ CFL/ LED bulb.
- 8 ft cord.
|Width = Depth||
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the teak base.
- New custom off-white barrel shades.