Pair Of Mid-Century Solid Teak Lounge Chairs By R Huber
A gorgeous pair of Mid-Century solid teak lounge chairs by R Huber Co. These armchairs are true Canadian Mid-Century Modern classics by one of our brilliant manufacturers. Manufactured in Toronto in the early 60's and stamped. These lounge chairs feature a highly grained frame crafted from solid vibrant African teak with the perfect balance of curves and straight, defined edges. Reminiscent of the work of Fredrik Kayser. The backrest seems to sit at just the right angle for hours of lounging. Open and compact, these are the perfect lounge chairs for cocktails with friends or curling up with a good book. The seat base is a solid oak frame with nylon straping. The solid African teak strips run vertically down the backrest and keeps the back open and exposed, making the chair seem less obtrusive. Mid-rise so as to maintain visual continuity in any space, this chair does not sacrifice build quality or beauty. Professionally reupholstered in a 2 tone with a soft grey back cushion and charcoal seat cushion.
Additional of note:
- Priced individually and sold as a pair. Please add 2 to your cart.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition. The entire frame has been cleaned, conditioned and oiled but retains the original finish.
- The original nylon seat strapping is in good condition.
- New foam in the seat and back cushion. New 2 tone seat and back cushions. Different upholstery is available for additional charge.