Pair Of Mid-Century Teak Side Tables With Original Cane Shelf
An iconic pair of Mid-Century teak side tables with the original cane shelves from the 60's. Featuring a beautiful teak "surfboard" top and a lower cane shelf. The solid Afrormosia legs and frame provide a stunning contrast to the teak top. This side table has a retro, atomic look due to the curved shape and solid teak edging. Great for spaces of all sizes especially open concept living spaces and lofts. The perfect mix of great atomic design and Danish Modern style and craftsmanship. The gorgeous teak construction features truly beautiful grain pattern and colour. While the solid African teak legs and trim provide nice focal points. The shelf on each table is is nicely sized and is ideal for magazine's/ books/ iPad's. Keeping clutter hidden! Alternatively use these for your TV and media box.
Additional of note:
- Priced by table/ individually, sold as a pair. Please add 2 to your cart.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION AND RESTORATION REPORT:
- Both tables are overall in excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. One table has a scratch (see pictures) however it is otherwise in very good shape.
- The wood has been professionally restored but retains the original finish.
- Original cane is also in excellent condition.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.