Pair Of Mid-Century Teak Twin Bed Frames With Floating Side Table
A fabulous pair of Mid-Century teak twin bed frames each with a floating side table. Perfect for any room and will fit seamlessly into any decor. We purchased these items from a couple who were downsizing and were looking to part with just a few of their cherished Danish Modern items. We specialize in these Mid-Century teak bed frames and this is the best you can buy due to the quality of construction, ease of assembly and superb grain pattern and colour of the veneer. Sleek and with the floating side table, it will make almost any bedroom seem bigger. Each teak twin bed frame has a single floating side table. The side table has one drawer and a solid teak handle. The headboard is finished with solid teak edging on the exposed surfaces. The design of this bed frame is strong and sturdy yet incorporates open sides for allowing you the option of under bed storage. While strong, it is still easy to assemble! The dark teak colour and stunning grain pattern is exceptional. We have done our thorough clean and maintenance effort on the entire item. Perfect for a guest or a child's bedroom adding more style to any home.
Additional of note:
- Original thick solid wood slats are included. No need for a box spring!
- Fits a standard or North American twin/ single size mattress.
- The images depict the way the side table is oriented. LHS is side table on the left (if standing at the end of the bed facing the headboard). RHS is side table on the right if standing at the end of the bed facing the headboard.
- Sold and priced individually.
- Currently in our warehouse. Please call ahead to view.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION AND RESTORATION REPORT:
- In very good condition with minor age appropriate wear.
- The RHS bed frame has a small burn mark on the foot board. We can wax fill this if desired.
- Both bed frames have been cleaned, conditioned and oiled, but the original finish remains.