Pair Of Solid Teak Mid-Century Floor Lamps With Original Cone Shades
A pair of solid teak Mid-Century floor lamps with the original cone shades. Where to start on these amazing floor lamp? How about the dark solid African teak wood and vibrant grain pattern throughout? Then you move on to the subtle details such as the joinery and the solid African teak diamond shaped central column. Both the base and the central column are solid African teak! Likely dating to the late 60's. Solid and sturdy, yet very open and streamlined. The original yellow, tall cone shades are made of a fibreglass back with a patterned wool shade. A gorgeous addition to any room in your home, but perfect on either side of a sofa. Incredibly rare to find a matching pair.
Additional of note:
- Will accept any standard socket size light bulb up to 150W.
- 8 ft cord.
- Tri-light capability.
- Both lamps have been rewired by a master electrician.
- Priced and sold individually.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The entire item has been cleaned, conditioned and oiled, but retains the original finish.
- The yellow tall cone shades are in very good condition with some wear.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.