Pair Of Tall Mid-Century African Teak Mirrors With Bullnose Edge
A rare pair of Mid-Century solid African teak framed mirrors with a crafted bullnose edges and stunning mitre joints. Solid African teak frames with an intricate bullnose edge design. The corned are mitred together and have mortise and tenon joinery at the sides. The solid teak frame is a spectacular colour with amazing grain pattern. Each mirror has a pre-set, heavy duty metal hanging bar for wall hanging. Alternatively use them on any of our sideboards to add more light and the illusion of space in any room. Perfect for a foyer, hallway, living room, bedroom or bath. As a pair they are sure to make a statement in any room.
Additional of note:
- PRICED AND SOLD INDIVIDUALLY.
- Please note that mirrors are only available for in store pick up or blanket wrap delivery. They are NOT shipped via Canada Post as with our other accessories.
- The hanging bar available separately. It can be mounted so the mirrors can be hung in either direction to suit your needs.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with minor age appropriate wear.
- The wood has been thoroughly professionally restored but retains the original finish.
- The mirror surfaces are also in exceptional condition.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.