A stunning rare vintage "Brumbury" table lamp by Luigi Massoni for Guzzini from the early 1970's. Exceptional Italian Modern design, this spectacular lamp features a wonderful brown acrylic hood and shade on a white glass body and finishing in a chrome base. The all original hood/ shade, body and base are equal parts art and function! An extremely rare piece from an iconic period lighting designer. Stunning brown hood has a hole in the centre and covers a single bulb. This provides some upwards ambient light/ The semi-circular shade covers 3 bulbs the bulbs. These provide downward light. These bulbs are controlled separately from the bulb on top. The lamp has a switch with which the 4 lamps can be switched separately or together. Four E14 bulbs go under the bulb: 1 right under the hood and 3 on the side.The base sits on a felt padded bottom to protect your furniture. Even the in line On/Off switch is a work of art with 2 over sized round tactile buttons. At an incredible 18.5" high and 17.5" wide in the shade, this is a perfectly proportioned "pop art' table lamp. A truly gorgeous addition to any room adding a pop of colour and a whimsy to any room. One has a black cord and the other has a white cord. Stamped.
Additional of note:
- PRICED BY LAMP. SOLD AS A PAIR.
- ADD 2 TO YOUR CART FOR TOTAL PRICE.
- Requires four E14 socket bulbs up to 60W.
- 6 ft cord.
- The lamp gets turned on with a 2 button in line switch located on the cord.
|Width = Depth||17.5" shade/ 5" base|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- Both lamps have been professionally rewired by a licensed electrician.
- The "white cord" lamp is excellent condition. No chips, cracks or scratches.
- black cord lamp is in very good condition. There is some minor paint transfer on the shade. No chips or cracks.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.
At Vintage Home Boutique we understand that sometimes it's tough to visualize an item in your home. So we stand behind our items and offer returns within 7 days of purchase, with proof of purchase, on all full priced vintage furniture. Beyond 7 days from purchase, items will not be accepted for refunds under any conditions.
Discounted and sale items, accessories, furniture care and customized items are final sale and not refundable under any conditions.
- The items must be in the condition they left the shop and we will verify condition with the pictures we have.
- Vintage Home Boutique always reserves the right to decline a refund or charge a percentage of the total paid as an administrative fee.
We are often asked, do you deliver? The answer is YES! Delivery and shipping is available across Canada. We ship accessories across the country using Canada Post. For accessories, the cost will vary based on where you live and the weight of the shipment.
We have different furniture delivery options, depending on where you live. Please note you must be able to assist to bring the item into your home, if you live outside of the GTA.
|Toronto||$140||Daily - 7 days a week|
|GTA||$250||Daily - 7 days a week|
|Ottawa & Area||
$400- client must assist
|Second Saturday of every month*|
|Kingston & Area||$350- client must assist||Second Saturday of every month*|
|London & Area||$350- client must assist||Third Saturday of every month*|
|Windsor & Area||$400- client must assist||Third Saturday of every month*|
- The GTA is defined the area outside of the city of Toronto, west to Hamilton. East to Oshawa. North to Barrie.
- Full service delivery is:
- 2 movers
- Your items are blanket wrapped and secured in transport
- Your items are unwrapped and brought into the room of choice in the position of your choice.
- There are additional fees for:
- Each additional item on the same delivery ($20/ item). A set of dining chairs are considered 1 item
- Assembly ($60/ hr)
- Walk ups beyond the second floor or buildings without elevators - Yes there are still some left!
- We group multiple deliveries for the Ottawa/ Kingston & London/ Windsor markets. As such we reserve the right to reschedule shipments so as to keep the rates low. Direct delivery of your item is also possible
All other cities in Canada:
Shipping is exclusively handled through a delivery service that runs across the country every 2 months. You must be able to assist to bring the items into your home.
Contact Us and we can give you a specialized quote for what you desire.
- All deliveries must be scheduled within 7 days of purchase unless previously arranged. For items held longer than 7 days without previous agreement, there is a non-refundable, $150/ week or partial week fee.
- For all deliveries we only connect you with the service provider. The delivery service schedules and is responsible for care and condition of the product once it leaves the store.
- For shipments outside of Canada: Contact Us and we will connect you with our crate packer and shipping service.
- Clients are responsible to ensure all items and pieces are removed from the truck
- Do not sign for the delivery as acceptable if there is an issue with the item or the crate.
- Even if the item is crate shipped you are required to be home to accept the delivery. Wooden crates do not protect valuables from rain!
- Note ANY issues on the service providers form. Do not sign that the delivery was acceptable.
- Claims are to be directed to the delivery service within 24 hours of the item arriving in your home. Failure to do so will likely result in your claim being denied by the service.
- Vintage Home Boutique Ltd. cannot support your delivery claim in any way. We are happy to follow up and speak with the providers on your behalf, however they are 3rd party companies with their own operating polices.
ACCESSORIES: All accessories (excluding mirrors) are shipped using Canpar and are insured for actual retail value.
FURNITURE CARE: All furniture care is shipped via Canada Post. These items are insured for retail value up to $100.
We know these are heirloom pieces and as such have partnered with reliable and trustworthy organizations that offer reasonable rates. All of our delivery and shipping services are fully insured and bonded.