Scandinavian Mid-Century Modern Teak Nesting Tables
A rare and beautiful set of 3 Scandinavian Mid-Century Modern teak nesting tables by Westnofa. Made in the 1960's these nesting tables are solid wood. Featuring solid teak, tapered legs and stunning thin edge design on the tops. The wood is a lovely colour with gorgeous grain pattern. Each smaller table pulls out from within the next larger table for added surface space when needed. When done, simply push them back in for space saving storage! Solid and sturdy and solid wood. As with all great design, these tables are form meeting function. Use them as a side table and pull the others out when needed. Alternatively leave them pulled out and use them as a coffee table. Beautiful and practical with clean lines typical of Mid-Century Modern furniture. Stamped.
Additional of note:
- Price includes all 3 tables.
DIMENSIONS (largest table):
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In very good condition with a few marks. Please see pictures for details.
- All 3 tables have been restored but they retain the original finish.