Scandinavian Modern Lounge Chair By AB Broderna Johanson
A simply beautiful Mid-Century Scandinavian Modern lounge chair by AB Broderna Johanson. Manufactured in Sweden in the 1960's, this chair combines great beauty with wonderful comfort. Featuring beautiful joinery and stunning grain pattern on the solid teak and beech wood frame. The brass screws enhance the overall design. The original yellow wool Maharam fabric was in exceptional condition, so it was professionally cleaned and retained. The compact overall size and open design allows you to fit this chair anywhere. Don’t confuse the small size with a lack of comfort! The high back with metal spring seating and flared armrests combine to make this and exceedingly comfortable armchair. This is a spectacular chair that will last for many, many years beyond the almost 60 that it has already been around. Strong, sturdy, yet incredibly comfortable. Perfect for a living room, bedroom or even the baby's room!
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The entire frame has been cleaned, conditioned oiled but retains the original finish.
- The chair has the original yellow Maharam upholstery which is also in excellent condition.