Scandinavian Modern Teak Dining Table By Alf Aarseth For Gustav Bahus
A fabulous Scandinavian Modern teak dining table designed by Alf Aarseth and manufactured by Gustav Bahus in Norway in the 1960s. Stamped with the Gustav Bahus stamp. Featuring a "surfboard" design with a slightly wider middle than ends. This table has two, self storing, extension leaves and can seat from 6 and 8 people when fully extended. Making it perfect for any space and any size family! Stunning colour and grain on a beautifully designed table. This is a solid wood table with thick old growth teak veneer covering a beech wood core. A thick, solid teak edge band in runs right around the entire table and the leaves. 4 solid African teak, tapered legs and skirting complete the clean aesthetic. The legs easily remove for moving and storage. When not required, the leaves conveniently store within the table top. Grand when fully extended, the table is also perfect for day to day family use. A truly exceptional table with beautiful colour and grain pattern. Perfect for both the daily family dinner and when good friends and family visit. Stamped.
|Length||54.5"; 67.75"; 81"|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the table top.
- The table has been professionally restored but retains the original finish.
- The leaves are excellent match to the table.