Scandinavian Modern Teak Table by Fredrik Kayser and Harry Østergaard
An elegant, compact, Scandinavian Modern teak table by Fredrik Kayser and Harry Østergaard for Vatne Lenestolfabrikk. Designed in Norway in the 1950's this table is composed of solid teak with a removable and reversible tray table. You will definitely appreciate the openness and sense of style. The table top blends exquisite craftsmanship with incredible joinery. Absolutely stunning colour and grain pattern on the top. The entire item can be disassembled in minutes for moving or storage. Perfect as an accent table or in a front hall as a stool for putting on your shoes. Stamped Vatne Lenestolfabrikk.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION AND RESTORATION REPORT:
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The entire item has been cleaned and oiled, but retains the original finish.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.