Schionning & Elgaard Teak Dining Chairs
A beautiful and rare set of solid teak dining chairs by Schionning & Elgaard for Randers Mobelfabrik. Manufactured in the mid 1960's these are stunning Mid-Century teak dining chairs. Featuring an organically shaped, solid teak legs and frame with a characteristic Schionning & Elgaard solid teak backrest. Beautiful colour, grain pattern and patina on the entire frame and the original black leatherette upholstery. Incredibly comfortable and sturdy. The tapered legs and curved lines not only enhance the look and profile, but make this one of the most comfortable dining chairs ever produced. Truly iconic dining chairs of the Mid-Century Modern/ Danish Modern period.
Additional of note:
- Priced individually, sold as a set of 6
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The original black leatherette upholstery and is in very good condition. It has been cleaned. Black leatherette not going to work for you? Email us for an upholstery quote.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.
Priced individually. 6 available, sold as a set of 6.