Sculptural Mid-Century Teak Side Tables With Shelf
2 exceptional Sculptural Mid-Century teak side tables with a shelf. These exceptional tables date from the late 60's - early 70's. Each table features a beautiful teak veneered top with solid Burmese teak legs, frame and edging. The sculptural edging is truly beautiful with subtle curves and incredible grain pattern. These side tables have a gorgeous wood tone. Conveniently each generously sized table has a shelf. Allowing you to store items out of site and eliminating clutter. We can all use a bit more storage. Great for spaces of all sizes especially open concept living and lofts. The perfect mix of great atomic design and quality craftsmanship. The old growth teak veneer on the tops has truly beautiful grain pattern and colour. Thick solid teak edging flows seamlessly around the perimeter of each top. The legs, frame are done in solid Burmese teak. The proportions makes these side tables absolutely perfect for almost any home.
Additional of note:
- Priced by table/ individually; sold as a pair. Please add 2 to your cart.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION AND RESTORATION REPORT:
- One table is in excellent condition. The other table is very good condition with some minor wear to the top surface. See pictures for details.
- Each table has been professionally restored but retains the original finish.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.