Set Of 4 Elegant Danish Mid-Century Teak Dining Chairs
A set of 4 elegant Danish Mid-Century teak dining chairs with the original leather seats. Amazing iconic Danish Modern design. Composed of curved and steam bent solid teak backrests with solid teak frames. Craftsmanship and comfort exudes in these Danish dining chairs which date from the early 60's.
The curved and steam bent, solid teak backrest, provides wonderful support while the strong teak frame creates visual interest yet does not take up too much space. Open simple design, characteristic of Danish Modern furniture. Strong, sturdy and comfortable. These would work amazingly with any table but seem to be perfect with our Danish Mid-Century teak extending card or dining table which is currently also available.
Additional of note:
- Priced individually; Sold as a set of 4. Please add 4 to your cart.
- Looking for 6? Add 2 Kai Kristiansen Model 42 armchairs.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. The wood has been professionally restored but the original finish finish remains.
- 3 have the original black leatherette upholstery. 1 has been reupholstered in a matching black leatherette.