Single Section German Mid-Century Teak Free Standing Wall Unit
A gorgeous single section German Mid-Century teak free standing wall unit. This Mid-Century Modern wall unit features ample storage and an open, streamlined design. Completely modular, the individual shelves, storage unit and desk are adjustable. Allowing you to create the combination which works most effectively for you. The 2 teak uprights/ rails provide ample strength and stability while providing the perfect design contrast with the black accents. The black brackets are completely hidden. Incredibly elegant and open, the unit provides endless storage options while maintaining a sense of openness in the room. We have positioned the box unit up top. It has removable, glass sliding doors and a removable shelf. There is a desk unit with 2 drawers and down below a shelf. There are also 2 book/ record holders. Wonderfully narrow at only 17 inches in depth. Perfect for almost any room in your home. Easily used in the living room or den as a bar/ display cabinet or use it as a compact desk. The versatility and extra storage it provides is phenomenal.
- 2 teak uprights.
- 2 shelves that are 9.5" deep X 30.25" wide X 1" thick
- 1 storage cabinet: 14" deep X 30.25" wide X 15" high
- 1 desk cabinet with drawers: 16" deep X 30.25" wide X 6" high
- 2 book/ record brackets
Additional of note:
- Sorry no substitutions and the unit cannot be divided.
- If buying online and picking up in store, please allow 24 hours for disassembly of the unit.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In very good condition with some age appropriate wear to the wood.
- Each component has been professionally restored but they retain the original finish.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.