Solid African Teak Mid-Century Guitar Pick Side Table By Imperial
This elegant solid African teak Mid-Century "guitar pick" side table was manufactured by Imperial Furniture. Designed by the great Dutch designer, Jan Kuypers and manufactured Stratford, Ontario in the late 50's-early 60's. You will definitely appreciate the openness and sense of style. The top is composed of strips of thick, luxurious, solid Afromosia. This wood is often called "African teak" for the stunning grain pattern which was similar to its relative, Burmese teak. however afromosia has an absolutely stunning deeper and darker colour when exposed to air. Sitting raised up on 3 solid African teak legs, allows this table to be sturdy on any surface. Fabulous proportions for its size. Perfect for beside a chair in a reading nook or in a corner. The table exhibits the amazing craftsmanship of the period and illustrates that absolutely amazing items were crafted right here in Ontario!
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION AND RESTORATION REPORT:
- In excellent condition with some wear to the wood on one leg.
- The entire item has been professionally restored but retains the original finish.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.