Solid African Teak Round Extending Mid-Century Dining Table By Imperial
This truly stunning solid African teak round extending Mid-Century dining table was manufactured by Imperial Furniture. Designed by the great Dutch designer, Jan Kuypers and manufactured Stratford, Ontario in the late 50's-early 60's. You will definitely appreciate the openness and sense of style. The top is composed of strips of thick, luxurious, solid Afromosia. This wood is often called "African teak" for the stunning grain pattern which was similar to its relative, Burmese teak. Afromosia takes on an absolutely stunning deeper and darker colour when cut. This table features exceptional craftsmanship. Sitting raised up on 4 solid African teak legs, allows this table to be open and airy. Fabulous proportions for its size. Seating 4 comfortably without the generous leaf. This table will seat 6 fully extended. An exceptional daily family dining table or a games table for the "man-cave or she-shed". This would be perfect as a small meeting room table also.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
CONDITION AND RESTORATION REPORT:
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The item has been professionally refinished.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.