Square Mid-Century Teak Extending Dining Table
A wonderfully designed square Mid-Century teak extending dining table with two draw or dutch leaves. The table will stun you with the beautiful colour and vibrant teak grain pattern. This table is a gorgeous old growth teak veneer over wood. Just a beautifully designed table that is perfect for those who entertain. Wonderfully streamlined with beautiful Danish Modern design elements. The top and the leaves are finished with a contrasting dark rosewood banding. This banding adds a a touch of sophistication. Featuring 2 draw leaves which conveniently hide under the table top. In this closed state the table comfortably seats 4 - 6. A slight lift of the top at each end, reveals each of the leaves. They easily pull out to extend the table from comfortably seating 6 - 8 with one leaf out; 8 - 10 people can comfortably fit around this table with both leaves extended. You can extend only 1 leaf or both and they are sturdy when extended. The gorgeous solid oak, round tapered legs easily remove for moving. This table would be ideal for an eat in kitchen or as a compact extending dining table. Would also make a great card or games table.
|Width||39.5"; 55"; 70.5"|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In good condition with some age appropriate wear to the wood. See pictures for details.
- The entire piece has been cleaned, conditioned and oiled, but remains with the original finish.