Stunning Mid-Century Solid African Teak 3 Drawer Dresser By Imperial
A truly stunning Mid-Century solid African teak 3 drawer dresser by Imperial Furniture. Spectacular Canadian Modern African teak dresser that dates from the late 1950's through the early 1960's and was designed by the Dutch great Jan Kuypers. A stunning item with truly amazing grain pattern and colour in a compact form. 3 drawers in total: a slimmer one up top and 2 deep drawers towards the bottom. The bottom 2 drawers each have a gorgeous solid African teak handle inset into each drawer face. While the top drawer has an inset handles under the bottom of the drawer. This gorgeous item sits raised up on 4 tall McCobb style legs. This stunning Afrormosia dresser has beautiful character and exceptional craftsmanship throughout. Wonderfully narrow at only 18.5" in depth yet adding ample, useful and beautiful storage to any room in your home. Vintage teak furniture with Mid-Century Modern design sensibility is so sought after due to versatility, clean lines, craftsmanship and warmth. This has the added benefit of being a piece of "Canadiana". Wonderfully compact, allowing it fit in almost any room, while adding a ton of useful storage Designed for clothes in a bedroom but like all good design, this is variable and could also be used in a hallway, foyer or mudroom to add stylish storage.
Additional of note:
- Have a matching set! Also available matching Stunning Mid-Century Solid African Teak Tall 5 Drawer Dresser By Imperial.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In very good condition with some minor age appropriate wear on the top. See pictures for details.
- The entire item has been professionally restored but retains the original finish.
- All drawers slide easily.