Stunning Mid-Century Teak Tall 5 Drawer Dresser Or Chest
A truly stunning Mid-Century teak tall 5 drawer dresser or chest. Also called a tallboy dresser. Manufactured in the late 60's - early 1970's. This dresser features absolutely stunning, thick, teak veneer and 4 round, tapered, solid teak Wegner style legs for more openness. The dresser has 5 generous, deep, dovetailed, oak drawers. The drawers keep a streamlined look by having 2 inset solid teak handles on the front face of each drawer. Finished with a solid teak bullnose trim on the front and wood backboard. The combination of a raised profile and sleek handles creates an open and elegant look. The wood is simply gorgeous in both colour and grain pattern. All 5 drawers slide easily. This stunning teak dresser has beautiful character and exceptional craftsmanship. Wonderfully narrow allowing it fit in almost any room, while adding a ton of useful storage Designed for clothes in a bedroom but like all good design, this is variable and could also be used in a hallway or foyer to add stylish storage.
Additional of note:
- Have a matching set! Also available matching Stunning Mid-Century Teak 6 Drawer Dresser.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In very good condition with some minor age appropriate wear on the top where a planter sat. See last picture for details.
- The entire item has been professionally restored, but retains the original finish.