Swedish Mid-Century Teak Dining Chairs By Svegards Mobelfabrik
A strikingly beautiful set of 6 Swedish Mid-Century teak dining chairs by Svegards Mobelfabrik. Manufactured in Sweden in the late 60's though early 70's, these chairs have an iconic and beautiful design. The uniqueness of these chairs is the curved teak uprights and solid teak legs. Exceptional grain pattern on the exposed teak surfaces. These chairs are incredibly comfortable for various body types due to the padded backs with rise higher than most chairs of the period. All 6 have the original multi coloured yellow patterned Maharam seating and back fabric which is in excellent condition. The beautiful and strong, exposed teak frame defines the chair perfectly. Open simple design, characteristic of great Mid-Century Modern furniture. Original in every way. The upholstery and foam is in great condition providing beauty and comfort. A truly spectacular example of the brilliance of Scandinavian Modern design and vision. These would work amazingly with any table but are spectacular with our Compact Danish Modern Teak Extending Dining Table which is currently also available.
Additional of note:
- Priced individually, sold as a set of 6. Please add 6 to your cart.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with some minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The upholstery is also in very good condition with some extremely minor wear. The upholstery has been professionally cleaned.