Swedish Mid-Century Teak Roll Top Secretary Desk By Egon Ostergaard
An absolutely beautiful Swedish Mid Century teak roll top secretary desk by Egon Ostergaard. Stunning grain pattern and colour throughout. The cylinder top has a beautiful book match pattern design and conveniently rolls into the actual top of the desk to disappear when opened. The interior has 3 stationary drawers, pigeon holes and a work surface that pulls out to extend the desk significantly when needed. 3 additional generous, solid wood, drawers reside under the desk top, providing ample storage. The desk sits raised up on 4 solid teak legs. Giving it a greater sense of openness. Stamped with both "Made in Sweden" and the manufacturer / numbering on the bottom. The original key comes with the desk.
We always say that every home in the city needs one of these to stay organized. Store all of your take out menus/ bills/ notes away from sight. Use it as a "communication centre" for your family. An awesome, stylish work station for when the kids are home from school. The surface is large enough for a laptop to be hidden away when not in use. Use the drawers for hats and gloves. Perfect in a foyer, den, living room or large kitchen.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear.
- The entire item has been professionally restored but retains the original finish.
- Comes with the original key.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items.