Delivery & Accessory Shipping Options
We are often asked, do you deliver? The answer is YES! Delivery and shipping is available across Canada. We ship accessories across the country using Canada Post. We have 3 furniture delivery options, depending on where you live.
Ontario & Quebec
Delivery is handled by a local white glove delivery service and starts at $125 for the first item with additional fees for:
- Each additional item on the same delivery.
- Walk ups beyond the second floor or buildings without elevators - Yes there are still some left!
We also have other options for those who can assist and want a lower delivery fee.
All other cities in Canada:
Shipping is exclusively handled through major shipping carriers from Toronto to your destination. Please note this is door to door service only as all items are pallet shipped. Furniture items have a wood crate with insulation built to the specific size of the items and are shipped in that wood crate on a pallet. For added protection your items are insured (optional). Please note this is door to door only. You must be able to bring the items into your home.
Always feel free to Contact Us and we can give you a specialized quote for what you desire.
- GTA white glove deliveries must be scheduled within 7 days of purchase unless previously arranged. For items held longer than 7 days without previous agreement, there is a non-refundable, $200 retrieval fee.
- For GTA white glove delivery, we only connect you with the service provider. The delivery service schedules and is responsible for care and condition of the product once it leaves the store.
- At this time we do not ship outside of Canada. Always feel free to Contact Us to see what is possible.
With all deliveries:
- Clients are responsible to ensure all items and pieces are removed from the truck
- Do not sign for the delivery as acceptable if there is an issue with the item or the crate.
- Even if the item is crate shipped you are required to be home to accept the delivery.
- Note ANY issues on the service providers form. Do not sign that the delivery was acceptable.
- Claims are to be directed to the delivery service within 24 hours of the item arriving in your home. Failure to do so will likely result in your claim being denied by the service.
- Vintage Home Boutique Ltd. cannot support your delivery claim in any way. We are happy to follow up and speak with the providers on your behalf, however they are 3rd party companies with their own operating polices.
We know these are heirloom pieces and as such have partnered with reliable and trustworthy organizations that offer reasonable rates. All of our delivery and shipping services are fully insured and bonded.