Vintage Home Boutique warranties for repair all full-priced vintage furniture for 6 months from the date of purchase, for the original owner with receipt. Furniture is warrantied for regular wear and tear as defined as the item being used in the regular or intended way under normal circumstances. Examples of regular wear would be joints of chairs coming loose or upholstery buttons popping off.
Broken or damaged items due to suspected misuse is NOT covered. If misuse is suspected the client will be charged for the repair even if it is within 6 months of purchase.
Please understand that while we take great effort in our restoration, some things cannot be fully rectified. These components will be identified on the product description and will not be warrantied for repair under any circumstance as they are considered to be part of owning the vintage item and have already been factored into the pricing of the item. We will use our description and pictures as the points of reference.
Post 6 Months/ Sale/ Discounted Furniture:
After 6 months from the date of purchase, for as long as you own the item, we still warranty your items for repair but we charge to do the repair. This is charged at the cost to do the repair and not the full retail price to do the repair.
All discounted and sale furniture is covered under the post 6 month coverage. Specifically the client will be charged at the lower rate of the cost to repair and not the full price to do the repair. Original receipt must still be provided.
Other Items Of Note:
- The warranty is for the original purchaser of the item and not transferrable.
- The client is always responsible for transportation of items to the showroom and return transportation back to their home when repairs are complete.
- We cannot assist to load and unload items from vehicles.
- No items are to be brought to our showroom without our previous approval.
- Accessories, lighting and furniture care are final sale and not warrantied.