Stunning Mid-Century Modern recliner solid afromosia. A luxurious solid Afromosia frame with new upholstery and vinyl coated springs for the seating. Incredible lines and structure yet compact for an armchair that fully reclines. This was manufactured in Montreal by Paramount Furniture. The organic shape and beauty of the wood is evident from every angle. The wood is a wonderful dark shade with incredible depth of tone and variegation that you only find in solid Afromosia! The curved arms illustrate the detail and craftsmanship of the makers. This is an amazingly comfortable armchair that suits almost any body type. Completely strong and very sturdy. The slat back calls out to be placed in central position of your room. Simply push back to effortlessly recline and pop up the foot rest of the chair. Push your feet down on the footrest to return it to an upright position. Use this in your living room and have people drool with jealously. It would also be perfect for a theatre room or in a sophisticated office. No matter where you place it, this is a spectacular armchair that will last for many, many years beyond the 60 it has already been around. Strong, sturdy, yet incredibly comfortable. New soy-based foam has been used in all 3 cushions and the footrest. While the high grade hunter green velour fabric gives it a lovely, soft texture. The seat and lower back cushions are reversible, while all 3 cushions are zippered and removable so they can be laundered should you ever require. This is a wonderful reclining armchair with strong investment value. Stamped with the manufacturer metal insignia.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood.
- The wood has been professionally refinished throughout
- Professionally reupholstered using new high grade soy based foam and hunter green velour upholstery grade fabric.
- The recline and footrest easily and effortlessly glide up and down.
- 100% secure payments via Shopify.
- Delivery across Canada.
- 7-day returns on full price, non-custom items
At Vintage Home Boutique we understand that sometimes it's tough to visualize an item in your home. So we stand behind our items and offer returns within 7 days of purchase, with proof of purchase, on all full priced vintage furniture. Beyond 7 days from purchase, items will not be accepted for refunds under any conditions.
Discounted and sale items, accessories, furniture care and customized items are final sale and not refundable under any conditions.
- The items must be in the condition they left the shop and we will verify condition with the pictures we have.
- All refunds will be charged a 2.4% fee. This fee is the interchange credit card fee we are charged by the credit card company and is not returned to us upon the refund.
- Vintage Home Boutique always reserves the right to decline a refund or charge a greater percentage of the total paid as an administrative fee.
We are often asked, do you deliver? The answer is YES! Delivery and shipping is available across Canada. We ship accessories across the country using Canada Post. For accessories, the cost will vary based on where you live and the weight of the shipment.
We have different furniture delivery options, depending on where you live. Please note you must be able to assist to bring the item into your home, if you live outside of the GTA.
|Toronto||$140||Daily - 7 days a week|
|GTA||$250||Daily - 7 days a week|
|Ottawa & Area||
|Second week of every month*|
|Kingston & Area||$350||Second week of every month*|
|London & Area||$350||Third week of every month*|
|Windsor & Area||
client must assist
|Third week of every month*|
- The GTA is defined the area outside of the city of Toronto, west to Hamilton. East to Oshawa. North to Barrie.
- Full service delivery is:
- 2 movers
- Your items are blanket wrapped and secured in transport
- Your items are unwrapped and brought into the room of choice in the position of your choice.
- There are additional fees for:
- Each additional item on the same delivery ($20/ item). A set of dining chairs are considered 1 item
- Assembly ($60/ hr)
- Walk ups beyond the second floor or buildings without elevators - Yes there are still some left!
- We group multiple deliveries for the Ottawa/ Kingston & London/ Windsor markets. As such we reserve the right to reschedule shipments so as to keep the rates low. Direct delivery of your item is also possible
All other cities in Canada:
Shipping is exclusively handled through a delivery service that runs across the country every 2 months. You must be able to assist to bring the items into your home.
Contact Us and we can give you a specialized quote for what you desire.
- All deliveries must be scheduled within 7 days of purchase unless previously arranged. For items held longer than 7 days without previous agreement, there is a non-refundable, $150/ week or partial week fee.
- For all deliveries we only connect you with the service provider. The delivery service schedules and is responsible for care and condition of the product once it leaves the store.
- For shipments outside of Canada: Contact Us and we will connect you with our crate packer and shipping service.
- Clients are responsible to ensure all items and pieces are removed from the truck
- Do not sign for the delivery as acceptable if there is an issue with the item or the crate.
- Even if the item is crate shipped you are required to be home to accept the delivery. Wooden crates do not protect valuables from rain!
- Note ANY issues on the service providers form. Do not sign that the delivery was acceptable.
- Claims are to be directed to the delivery service within 24 hours of the item arriving in your home. Failure to do so will likely result in your claim being denied by the service.
- Vintage Home Boutique Ltd. cannot support your delivery claim in any way. We are happy to follow up and speak with the providers on your behalf, however they are 3rd party companies with their own operating polices.
ACCESSORIES: All accessories (excluding mirrors) are shipped using Canpar and are insured for actual retail value.
FURNITURE CARE: All furniture care is shipped via Canada Post. These items are insured for retail value up to $100.
We know these are heirloom pieces and as such have partnered with reliable and trustworthy organizations that offer reasonable rates. All of our delivery and shipping services are fully insured and bonded.