Free Standing Mid-Century Teak Queen Headboard With Floating Side Tables
This free standing Mid-Century teak queen size headboard with floating side tables is simply stunning. Free standing so need to wall mount or secure to your bed frame. Extremely well maintained, the teak has been regularly oiled to preserve the incredible grain pattern and dark colour. Single owner for the last 50 years. The perimeter or the headboard and the side tables is finished with a solid teak, bullet shaped trim. Featuring 2 generous side tables that each have 2 wood drawers. Each side table has a single tapered, solid teak leg for added structure and stability. This teak headboard can be used with your existing standard "roller/ metal" mattress frame. If using a standard metal mattress frame, simply roll it in place. It will fit a standard North American Queen size mattress. Add a bit of sophistication to your bedroom decor. Don’t miss your chance to own a high quality Mid-Century Modern item! Likely from the mid to late 60's.
Additional of note:
- Also available matching Mid-Century teak 9 drawer dresser & Mid-Century teak gentleman's dresser or hall cabinet.
|Depth||7"||Depth (Including Side Tables)||14"|
Side tables are 16" Wide X 13" Deep
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In very good condition with extremely minor age appropriate wear to the wood. There are a few scratches on one side table. See pictures for details.
- The entire item has been cleaned and oiled, but retains the original finish.