An elegant Italian Mid-Century Modern modular 5 piece sofa set. Designed and styled after the work of the great Italian Modernist: Willy Rizzo. Dating to the 1970's this modular sectional epitomizes space age design styling, while still having the ability to be rearranged to suit your evolving tastes and needs. Composed of 5 individual seating units: 1 "Corner" unit / 3 armless seats and a single ottoman. These can be configured to meet your needs as: 1 corner sectional, 2 loveseats and a single chairs or a 3 seat sofa and a chair with ottoman. Providing amazing flexibility for your changing life! Each component is composed of an organically shaped, extremely comfortable, padded and upholstered, curved chair. Each "chair" can be put together to form a larger unit. All of the cushions support the body perfectly, while being low profile. This is an exceptionally comfortable sofa set, but it was designed to be placed in the centre of a room, as the back of this sofa is as beautiful as the front! The high grade Alcantara fabric suits the shape and style perfectly, while being exceptionally soft. Professionally reupholstered with each unit in a different colour of the same fabric. While the ottoman has been done in a patchwork/ quilt style. Italian Modern sofas are sought after for their compact size, beauty and exceptional comfort. Wonderfully lightweight. Each unit is only 18 - 30 lbs and can be easily maneuvered into almost any space. Making this perfect for renovated attics and basements. Stamped Italy.
Additional of note:
- SOLD AS A 5 PEICE SET
- PLEASE ADD 1 TO YOUR CART FOR THE TOTAL PRICE.
- WILL NOT BE SOLD INDIVIDUALLY.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In excellent condition with minor age appropriate wear.
- Each section has been professionally reupholstered in Alcantara fabric in a different colour.
- The ottoman has been re upholstered using patchwork design.
At Vintage Home Boutique we understand that sometimes it's tough to visualize an item in your home. So we stand behind our items and offer returns within 7 days of purchase, with proof of purchase, on all full priced vintage furniture. Beyond 7 days from purchase, items will not be accepted for refunds under any conditions.
Discounted and sale items, accessories, furniture care and customized items are final sale and not refundable under any conditions.
- The items must be in the condition they left the shop and we will verify condition with the pictures we have.
- All refunds will be charged a 2.4% fee. This fee is the interchange credit card fee we are charged by the credit card company and is not returned to us upon the refund.
- Vintage Home Boutique always reserves the right to decline a refund or charge a greater percentage of the total paid as an administrative fee.
We are often asked, do you deliver? The answer is YES! Delivery and shipping is available across Canada. We ship accessories across the country using Canada Post. For accessories, the cost will vary based on where you live and the weight of the shipment.
We have different furniture delivery options, depending on where you live. Please note you must be able to assist to bring the item into your home, if you live outside of the GTA.
|Toronto||$140||Daily - 7 days a week|
|GTA||$250||Daily - 7 days a week|
|Ottawa & Area||
|Second week of every month*|
|Kingston & Area||$350||Second week of every month*|
|London & Area||$350||Third week of every month*|
|Windsor & Area||
client must assist
|Third week of every month*|
- The GTA is defined the area outside of the city of Toronto, west to Hamilton. East to Oshawa. North to Barrie.
- Full service delivery is:
- 2 movers
- Your items are blanket wrapped and secured in transport
- Your items are unwrapped and brought into the room of choice in the position of your choice.
- There are additional fees for:
- Each additional item on the same delivery ($20/ item). A set of dining chairs are considered 1 item
- Assembly ($60/ hr)
- Walk ups beyond the second floor or buildings without elevators - Yes there are still some left!
- We group multiple deliveries for the Ottawa/ Kingston & London/ Windsor markets. As such we reserve the right to reschedule shipments so as to keep the rates low. Direct delivery of your item is also possible
All other cities in Canada:
Shipping is exclusively handled through a delivery service that runs across the country every 2 months. You must be able to assist to bring the items into your home.
Contact Us and we can give you a specialized quote for what you desire.
- All deliveries must be scheduled within 7 days of purchase unless previously arranged. For items held longer than 7 days without previous agreement, there is a non-refundable, $150/ week or partial week fee.
- For all deliveries we only connect you with the service provider. The delivery service schedules and is responsible for care and condition of the product once it leaves the store.
- For shipments outside of Canada: Contact Us and we will connect you with our crate packer and shipping service.
- Clients are responsible to ensure all items and pieces are removed from the truck
- Do not sign for the delivery as acceptable if there is an issue with the item or the crate.
- Even if the item is crate shipped you are required to be home to accept the delivery. Wooden crates do not protect valuables from rain!
- Note ANY issues on the service providers form. Do not sign that the delivery was acceptable.
- Claims are to be directed to the delivery service within 24 hours of the item arriving in your home. Failure to do so will likely result in your claim being denied by the service.
- Vintage Home Boutique Ltd. cannot support your delivery claim in any way. We are happy to follow up and speak with the providers on your behalf, however they are 3rd party companies with their own operating polices.
ACCESSORIES: All accessories (excluding mirrors) are shipped using Canpar and are insured for actual retail value.
FURNITURE CARE: All furniture care is shipped via Canada Post. These items are insured for retail value up to $100.
We know these are heirloom pieces and as such have partnered with reliable and trustworthy organizations that offer reasonable rates. All of our delivery and shipping services are fully insured and bonded.