Laurel Lamp Model V 1428 By Richard Barr
A pair of perfectly sized Laurel table lamps. The Model V 1428 by Richard Barr features a brass body with an internal lightbulb and topped with an angular lucite top. The body can be turned so as to control the amount of light that shines through. The beautiful, thick, angular lucite tops refract light and have cobalt blue bottoms. Creating a kaleidoscope of shapes depending on the viewing angle. Truly stunning pieces of art that function as lamps. Validated by the Laurel Lamp Foundation.
Additional of note:
- Priced by lamp/ individually. Sold as a pair. Please add 2 to your cart
- Light bulbs are included. Takes up to a 60W standard socket, tubular type lightbulb.
- 8 ft cord.
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- Both lamps are in excellent condition.