Mid-Century Modern Teak Double Headboard
A nice Mid-Century teak double size headboard. No side tables. Dating to the late 60's and has only had one owner. It has everything Mid-Century aficionados love about this period of furniture: quality of craftsmanship, stunning wood grain and beautiful colour. The headboard is teak with incredible solid teak trim and legs. The headboard is designed to be used with a standard metal roller frame. Due to it's height the headboard can be used sitting on the floor (attached to the frame). Featuring truly exceptional colour and grain pattern on all exposed surfaces. Perfect for a compact bedroom, kids room or a guest room.
Additional of note:
- Have an higher mattress? We can increase the height of the headboard. giving you more exposed teak surface above your mattress. Additional charges apply.
|Height||30" - *Can be raised|
- With questions or to obtain a quote to customize
- If it is sold, and you just wish to be notified if we find another like it.
- If you require additional specific photos.
- In very good condition with some minor age appropriate wear. The bottom half is darker than the top as the mattress would have covered this part.
- The entire item has been professionally restored but retains the original finish.